Saturday, February 4, 2012

We're baaaaaack!

Our old blog has pretty much been on hiatus for a year...or more...so I thought it was time for a fresh start! I'm going to ignore the thousands of photos languishing on our hard drive, and just start from the beginning. So here we go again, starting with today!

Gabe has been asking Brad for surfing lessons for quite a while now. The air was warm today; the ocean not so much. But Gabe stuck with it for about a half hour - I was proud of him. He came out with teeth chattering, declaring that he was too cold to ever do that again.

After making him listen to the Beach Boys for half an hour and convincing him that summer water was warmer, he admitted that he had fun and would try it again sometime.






And what would a cold trip to the beach be without ice cream after to warm up?

2 comments:

  1. And we have two feet of snow. Something about this just doesn't seem fair.....

    Hooray for blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete